All Aspect Warfare 2009
The Terrans have been at war with the Gammulan race for years.
Deployed in a distant territory on the other side of the galaxy the
Terran Galactic Command (GALCOM) has suffered repeated defeats and
unprecedented losses. In an attempt to change the tide of war and take
the battle to the enemy GALCOM has launched an all out attack on the
After an intense battle, a badly damaged
GALCOM ship carrying a devastating ‘planet killer’ weapon crash landed
on a hostile Gammulan planet. The crash survivors, a group of combat
veterans, must fight off the enemy while trying to locate and disarm
the catastrophic weapon - code named R.A.N.D.O.M. (Random Access
Nuclear Destruction of Obsolete Matter) - or get off the planet before
* Engaging campaign storyline and several instant action missions.
* Six playable character classes with various strengths, weaknesses and restrictions.
* Over twenty-four first person weapons varying from pistols and sniper rifles to machine guns and grenades.
* Various advanced first person inventory — items such as cloaking
devices, shield enhancements, sensor jammers etc as well as various
deployable assets such as gun and rocket turrets.
* Over thirty
playable units including vehicles, gunships, fighters, shuttles and
naval units. All units supported in multiplayer with multiuse positions
(e.g. driver, gunner, passengers).
* Build your own game units such as vehicles and fighters based on Experience Points, rank and other factors.
Minimum System Req:
OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista
Processor: Dual Core CPU (Intel Pentium 4 3.4Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 3.0GHz or faster
Graphics: 256MB GPU with Shader Model 3 (nVidia GeForce 7900 / ATI Radeon X1300 or faster)
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0 March 2009 Runtime
Hard Drive: 600MB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible (on-board or add-in)
Size : 560 MB