Sony DVD Architect Pro 5.0b Build 180
Nothing beats DVD Architect software for professional DVD authoring.
Its clean, drag-and-drop interface and powerful layout and authoring
tools make it easy to develop dynamic menu-based DVDs, movies, picture
slideshows, and music compilations. Included with the Vegas+DVD
Production Suite, DVD Architect software works seamlessly within the
Vegas environment. Sony Media Software proudly introduces DVD Architect
software, your one-stop shop for authoring and burning DVDs. DVD
Architect software lets you create menu-based DVDs, music/video
compilations, picture compilations, or a single-movie DVD that will
play back automatically in your DVD player.
New features in version 5.0
* Burning to Blu-ray Disc
* Full-screen previewing to secondary Windows display
* Support for opening MPEG-2 and AVCHD video files
* Support for using AC3 and PCM audio with HD video
* Support for creating .iso files and burning to DVD or Blu-ray Disc
Changes in version 5.0b
Fixed a bug that prevented markers from being saved to .m2ts files.
Fixed a bug that prevented subtitles from being turned off via end actions in Blu-ray Disc projects.
* If you save a project from an earlier version of DVD Architect
software in DVD Architect 5.0, it will be unusable in DVD Architect
version 3.0 or earlier. Use the Save As dialog to save the project with
a new name after editing it in DVD Architect 5.0. DVD Architect
versions 4.0 and 4.5 can open version 5.0 projects; however, any
Blu-ray Disc settings in the project will be lost.
* Some Blu-ray
Disc players will not support playback of 192 Kbps PCM audio. For
increased compatibility with these players, you can provide a secondary
audio track using lower-sample-rate PCM audio or AC-3 audio.
Attempting to access your DVD or Blu-ray Disc burner (by browsing with
Windows Explorer, searching the drive, or starting an application that
scans for available drives, for example) while burning your project can
cause burning to fail.
* External monitor output is for
visualizing colors, menu layout, and safe areas only and is not an
indication of playback synchronization of the final burned disc.
* The Macromedia Flash (SWF) reader plug-in does not read files saved
as Flash 6.0 or higher. Please save your files in the Flash 5 format.
Flash files that contain Actionscript or motion video will not be interpreted correctly by the Flash reader plug-in.
* Not all DVD players can play all types of recordable DVD media. For
example, some players cannot read +RW discs, and some players are
unable to read the second layer on dual-layer discs. To confirm media
compatibility, please refer to your DVD player's
* 16:9 Full Height Anamorphic (FHA) QuickTime files do not render as anamorphic.
* DVD Architect supports only 2-channel MXF files.
* Your DVD Architect version 4.5 preferences will not persist when you update to version 5.0.
* When using media that was rendered outside of DVD Architect, video
buffer overflow errors can occur during project preparation if portions
of a video stream exceed the project's bit rate. You can use the
Optimize Disc dialog to force recompression (re-encoding) of the media
file, and the project will prepare without error.
* We recommend
that you do not adjust the Windows paging file size below the setting
recommended in the Windows Virtual Memory dialog. Doing so could cause
errors during the render process when working with large files.
Waveforms for AC-3 files rendered from Vegas Movie Studio Platinum
Edition will not draw correctly. The left-channel audio will appear as
a flat line and the left channel will not preview. DVDs created from
these files will, however, play back correctly.
* Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows Vista™
* 1 GHz processor
* 250 MB hard-disk space for program installation
* 1 GB RAM
* OHCI-compatible i.LINK® connector*/IEEE-1394DV card (for external-monitor preview)
* Windows-compatible sound card
* Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW or BD-R/-RE drive
* Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
* Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 (included on application disc)
* Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later
Size : 89 MB